The ISO standard is an international quality standard, designed to constantly assess and improve the processes and quality of deliverables in a given company, ultimately increasing customer satisfaction.
monipol has been certified according to ISO 9001 issued by the independent certification unit of TÜV Rheinland since 26.08.2004 and undergoes annual verification audits. The recertification of Quality Management System takes place every three years.
monipol decided in favour of certification according to ISO 9001 as an effective tool for fulfilling all quality requirements in a modern company.
For our clients, the fact that the company places a premium on retaining ISO 9001 qualification means that monipol:
- Is equipped with adequate tools indispensable to managing your project efficiently in accordance with Good Clinical Practices , within feasible time limits.
- Has a Quality Management Manual, which describes the whole Quality Management System.
- Produces documentation of all processes in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Uses a communication system ensuring Good Communication Practices with our clients as well as employees.
- Requires adequate standards from its contractors to improve cooperation and quality of services.
- Makes all efforts to improve its own Quality Management System by conducting regular controls and internal audits. To this end we employ a permanent Quality Manager.
- Reacts to any complaints and discrepancies indicated by our Sponsors and consequently implements appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
- Develops quality awareness among its employees as well as external Customers.